Skip to main content

Clothes with Weight Loss

So over the last several years I have always complained that I could never find clothes to fit me or that all the clothes that I owned were too small or looked just plain awful. And now I'm in the same boat on the opposite side of the river. All my clothes are too big. Yes it is a great feeling but when you are trying to find something to wear its a big pain in the A$$!!!! Right now I have about three shirts and one thin sweater that I rotate through and only one pair of jeans that fit and even those are getting too big now. I have several tank tops that I have bought through out the year and its getting to the point where I can't even wear them around the house since they are falling down up top and my bra is showing, lol. But since I don't go anywhere that often what I have is working for me. Most days I'm in my workout clothes or lounging shorts/pants and t-shirts/tank tops. My therapist gave me the idea of hitting up the local goodwill stores to find clothes at a cheap cost since I'm still losing weight and will be going through them on a somewhate fast pace. I'm going to try it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back on track???

I'm hopefully back on track...today was a great day. I didn't go crazy with eating so much I felt like crap...not that I ate the best considering I had a bag of peanut m&m's. Those plus Reece's peanut butter cups are my weakness. Thank god the last bag is gone and I'm not going to buy any more any time soon. Plus I got in all 5 miles that I had planned today. They weren't my fastest miles but I was only working on distance today. And for once I never thought of stopping before the 5 miles were done. Though about a half mile left I slowed down to walk a few seconds and my legs felt a bit numb, its been a long while since I have ran that long. But I think after this coming Wednesday I won't be running in the afternoons anymore. The warm weather was taking its toll on me. For me a perfect running day is when its a bit cloudy and about 55-60 degrees out. I'm also thinking about just doing the circuit training class on Tuesday and Thursday without any ext...

Weigh In Update and Other Great Surprises

So I had my weigh in today....I'm down 1.4 lbs for the week...it wasn't the 1.6-1.8 I was shooting for but I'm happy with it. It brings my weight loss down to a total of 88 lbs, that's only 2 lbs from 90 and puts me solidly in the mid 150's. I can definitely see me hitting my goal of being in the 140's by the time I go for my next Bod Pod test. So I'm still shooting for another 1.6-1.8 gone for next week. I'm still sticking with the higher calorie intake for the next week to see if what I'm doing is actually working or if it was just a fluke this week.  One of my great surprises for the day came from my workout at the gym. I have had to put off doing squats and lunges due to some pain in my knee when I bent it at that angle, came from all my running (one of the reasons I backed off running so much). But since Tyler came home from his TDY and started back on swing shift I have been able to get to the gym without the kids in tow and get back to my w...

That Ugly Fat Girl?

So I was taking a look at my past blogs the other day and I came across the blog I wrote back in April that showed my weight loss journey in pictures. And all I can say is OMG! That starting picture is so freaking horrendous. I can't believe that I actually thought I looked pretty weighing that much. I can't believe that my husband actually found me attractive then. And I can honestly say that I was not one of the pretty fat girls...I was just plain fat and ugly. Its funny what lies one's self will tell them to help them feel good about themselves. I look at myself then and then I look at myself now and can't even comprehend that they are the same person. I feel like I'm a completely different person now. I AM a completely different person now.  But every once in a while I still look at myself I still see a fat, overweight, ugly person. Like today, I know I had just rocked it on the treadmill doing sprint intervals (definitely going to add that to my workout plan ...